Wednesday, March 15, 2006

what am i feeling...

you ever get to those moments when you're trying to figure out what you're feeling, perhaps i'm overanalyzing, or maybe i just want to type words on a blog, or maybe i'm seriously in need of new thoughts, thoughts of my own, that represent me and my desire to break my daily patterns, i hate when i order the same sandwhich at the cafe down the hall...but it's soooo good. why mess with a good thing - you could totally come up with a pretty convincing argument either way...why do i have such furvent dreams here in new york city? am i closer to the dreamscape? or does my rem sleep suck?

obviously these are not super deep thoughts, and reflect ramifications for no one else but me...so...you're pretty much wasting your time reading this...but i did want to add to the wide expanse of scudge that represents textual opinion by laymen such as myself.

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home